Demeanor. Dave is a guy who probably was given Rad as a middle name. He’s always doing things like sick kickflips on his skateboard or laying dank beats. If he can’t find a party, he’ll start one. And the fact he always carries party poppers helps
Nature: Dave really does enjoy partying but, it’s more because he finds it’s a good way to take care of stress en masse. Even strangers deserve a bit of a pick me up, who knows. Maybe putting on a show of doing the raddest skateboard tricks might light someone’s day up, it at least makes him happy.
Description: David is a lanky young man with neck length blonde hair. He has blue eyes he keeps behind various shades from aviators to wayfarers. Skinny jeans with graphic tees are his bread and butter, while keeping red chucks on his feet. He has a couple of scars on his knees due to some troubles learning to skateboard.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
- Reflexes (3) Agility
- Swordplay (3) Agility, The ability to use swords and swordlike objects
- Performance (3) Brains. Dave is great at putting on a show, it’s also good for annoying people
- Technology (3) Brains. He’s quite skilled in technological workings, he’s had to fix his computer lots of times after all.
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power or monster
- Timehopper (4) Dave is technically never alone. He’s got the power to hop between timelines and communicate with alternate versions of himself…though things are only ever subtly different. so they don’t assist too much in that regard. However he can instead call on any one of em to hop into this timeline for an assist. The drawback being, then he has to hop over to one of theirs to back them up.
- Funky Flow (3): Dave can do a variety of things to alter how the timeline he’s in works. This also includes being able to feel the flow of time to a certain extent, which is a subconscious understanding of time. The most practical application is that he almost is always able to tell the time down to the minute. Carries a watch anyway to look cool.
The side effect of your powers, not necessary.
- My weakness is cupcakes
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Beats Headphone
- Backpack containing his skateboard
- 2 different pair of backup sunglasses.
- A multitude of glowsticks for impromptu raves
- Smartphone that’s completely full with music editing programs.
- Confetti poppers
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Turntable along with a collection of records
- Laptop stuffed with live DJ tools
- A collection of cheap swords he got off the internet. He regrets this purchase immensely.
- Fog Machine
- Books on music theory
- A blanket he’s called Kanye Nest
David was the eldest of three siblings, and though his family wasn’t exactly in dire straits, seeing his siblings go through rough times in school pained him. As such he decided he would cheer them up the best way there was, a party. When they came home from school, he had his parents throw them a surprise party after explaining how down they had been. The way their faces just lit up was what really got Dave motivated. Next he started doing it with his friends, organizing parties to cheer them up, also as an excuse to eat like, 4 slices of cake. Of course when he couldn’t get anyone else to do it with him, he always managed to pull off elaborate parties. How you may ask? It’s easy he called in some help from alternate timelines, an ability he’s had since he can remember.
Dave also would compose all the music for parties himself, and he found it rather easy once he tapped into the flow of time, giving him a great sense for beats. He’s also a guy that cares about looking sharp, though that’s mostly personal preference, waking up early to do his hair and coordinate an outfit.
He finally got caught by the GWU when he was showing off to his friends a neat new trick he can do with a half pipe, and an alternate version of himself. They were pretty impressed but the GWU certainly wasn’t.
Despite being a great DJ and able to tap into the flow of time itself, Dave is terrible at playing instruments.
His sibling’s names are Mandy and Carl.
He learned how to use swords to justify in his mind spending more money than he likes to say on them
Find a way to cheer up lots of people that doesn’t involve copious amounts of partying.
Find a legit sword, and not one he got due to lack of self control
Gain self control.