Name: Dante Alighieri II
Aliases: (I call myself…)
XP Unspent/Total: 1/24
Brief Description: Noble, Chivalrous, Honorable. Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes. Lean and Lanky. Roughly 6'4". (This bit is for first impressions and quick reference. Include both personality and appearance. Feel free to split this into subsections like demeanor/nature/appearance if you like. Be very brief! Extend it into something longer below.)
With brown hair and a light frame Dante sits at a healthy 6'4". His lean and lank figure however is quite decieving, Dante has an intense amount of strength, stamina, and will. He often sports a tan vest, his clothing choices are often a touch dress casual with a old fashion taste. He chose this taste based on the suggestions of a tailor who advised him on clothing style of this century. After many hours they compromised on an indie retro style -whatever that means.
Personality: Rather formal, he is a cut and dry type. Rather serious and tries to handle things logically. He is curious, and resourceful. Often does whatever is necessary to protect his friends/allies.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes:
Writing Poetry and Killing things. Dislikes time dialation.
Brawn: 3 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)(12)
Finesse: 3 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)(12)
Acuity: 3 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)(12)
Resolve: 4 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)(18)
Charisma: 2 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise) (6)
Total XP Spent: 60
Initiative: 6 (Default: Finesse+Acuity)
Health: 10(Default: 5 plus Brawn, plus half of Resolve)
Psyche: 9 (Default: 5 plus half of the sum of Acuity, Resolve, and Charisma)
- Blood of the Damned- (4) Brawn Toughness (Time in 'Purgatory' gave Dante enhanced stamina allowing him to endure things that most could not
- Crusader Heritage- (6) Finesse Martial Arts (Time in 'Purgatory' gave Dante time to train with his father and develop combat skills, Dante is an experienced swordsman, hand to hand combat, and knowledge of the crusader fighting style as well as the fighting style of their enemies at that time.)
- Crusader Will - (4) Resolve Willpower (Time in 'Purgatory' gave Dante the ability to mentally withstand attacks against his psyche.)
- Crusader Sense- (4) Acuity Perception (Time in 'Purgatory' enhanced Dante's five senses.)
- Crusader Veteran of Hell - (5) Finesse Reflex Dante is capable of dodging most attacks against him.
Underworld Gate-1 (Gift) Dante summons a portal to the Underworld, he can utilize this portal to travel short and long distances. Others may accompany him. Teleportation takes 1 turn for Dante to arrive.
Death's Embrace- 4 (Power) Dante strikes his enemy's with his father's scythe. With each blow Dante learns more about his target, the target will be based on their alliance to Dante be Absolved or Condemned.
The Trial of Man - 4 (Gift) Dante is filled with energy to aid his allies and cut down his enemies.
Total (assumed) XP USED: 37
Everyone's Shield - 5 - Once per turn, you may intercept without spending an action at no Penalty. You may intercept without spending an action two extra times per turn.
Armory - 2
Natural Armor - 9 - Get 3 points of standard armor. If taken with Resistant Body, the lower rank one gets -1 cost per level.
I Won't Let That Happen Anymore - After an ally has reached ≤2 health due to enemy action, or two allies have taken at least 2/3 of their health in damage, you get +1 to all attacks and defenses, and +5 to intercept attempts for the rest of the encounter.
Weakness (+5 Exp):
- Beatrice's Grace- While in the presence of any who believe themselves to be angels, being near them weakens Dante mentally, losing him 1 psyche until they are gone. (Temporary).
- Dante's Inferno- While in the presence of any who believe themselves to be demons, being near them weakens Dante mentally, losing him 1 psyche until they are gone. (Temporary).
- Seven Sins - Dante has carvings of sins on his back from traversing through the nine circles of Purgatory. A GM or another player can say if someone or something seem sinful to him and he will hallucinate about that thing being evil/bad/sinful because he has schizophrenia from being tormented as a kid.
- Torment of Purgatory - Dante is tortured by visions and hallucinations.
- City of Dis - For the most part when Dante travels he uses the path between the realms, and while this is convenient for time sake, it often causes Dante to relive the torment of past events. Anything he feels guilty for will weigh on his conscious during his travels through Purgatory.
Money: 1250 CAD
Rosary with his Mother's Cross.
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
I Won't Let That Happen Anymore - 6xp -
Trial of Man - 4 -3exp
Blood of the Damned- (4) Brawn Toughness -2exp
Crusader Heritage- (6) Finesse Martial Arts -6exp
Crusader Will - (4) Resolve Willpower -2exp
Crusader Sense- (4) Acuity Perception -2exp
Crusader Veteran of Hell - (4) Finesse Reflex -4exp
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!