Player: Cezar, CZ
Name: Credo Bhekisisa
Aliases: The Impundulu, The Ishologu
XP Unspent/Total: 0/75
Brief Description: Credo keeps a somewhat outgoing and gentle attitude to those deserving of it. Get on his bad side, though, and things may get ugly fast. He has dark-colored skin and brown eyes. There are some scars on his face and back, also including some on his limbs, although very few. Likely they were accumulated over a long span of time.
Appearance: Credo can be seen in at least two forms. One of them is his human male form, which allows him to lure his prey with seduction and murder them at their weakest state. His true form, on the other hand, is a very large bird of prey, with magnificent and colorful feathers. Some of those feathers may be coated in blood if he was unable to clean them.
Personality: Social and generally outgoing is how many people know him. After the unexplained events that occurred, Credo isn't as filled with such mirth. He's more reclusive, but still talk to people. Credo keeps quiet, but always seems perceptive— as if he were hunting prey. Credo will not willingly kill anyone, and hunts only animals. Anger him, though, and you may just anger the spirit of the Ishologu as well.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Hunting is his usual hobby. If you can't find him sleeping around or exploring, you'll likely find him in his actual body, looking for dinner. Credo loves to laugh when he can, and takes advantage of any opportunity he can to get to know someone. Credo dislikes anyone being tortured or bound up.
Vitality Total: 4
Reflex Total: 9
Willpower Total: 3
Parry Roll: 9
Mundane DR: 4
Ability DR: 4
- The Thrill of the Hunt (Brawling): Brawn - (5) While Credo lacks any sort of discipline in fighting, when he does choose to fight, he chooses to use strength instead of finesse. This makes him a heavy-hitter on Brawn alone.
- Eye of the Eagle (Perception): Acuity - (5) Being a bird, Credo has an undeniable ability to spot things where others may not. He is able to pick up on tiny details and items, or hidden objects or places if there are any.
- Crack of Thunder (Reflex): Finesse - (5) Ishologu are known for their intense speed. This applies to Credo, although, on a smaller scale. While he still has yet to reach his full potential, there’s a lot he can improve on.
Lord of the Skies - (5) (Power)
- Quickened Response - Get +3 Initiative.
- Selective Reflexes - Your intercept attempts get +3.
- Ishologu, the Lightning Bird - Credo may shift into a separate form, his true form, which is a giant bird with white feathers. It stands at about 8 feet when fully erect, with wingspan of 26.2 feet. A flap of his wings could knock someone down, if they decided not to brace. He can use the trait ‘Bestial Fighting’ while in this form.
- Flight - While in his true form, Credo can fly at amazing speeds.
- Bestial Fighting - Your unarmed attacks do +4 damage. Intended for 'animal form only' use.
- Inhuman Mastery - +1 to one skill's cap. (Thrill of the Hunt) May never have more than +3 to a single skill's cap. May never have more than +5 total among attack and defense skill caps.
- Blood Sense - The unique ability that allows Credo to sense blood is that of an Ishologu. He can sense blood from 30 m (98.4 ft) away, easily spotting entities that have blood within their veins.
Total Currency: $200
Nothing on Hand…
- Iklwa - A Zulu Weapon.
- Tattered Rags - Rags of his clothes after the journey he went through.
XP and AdvancementAdvancement:
75xp - Legacy XP (Carry-over)
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!