Demeanor: Generally, he gives off a cool, mellow attitude. While he likes talking about other people, he likes it when people talk about him. Around women, he tends to be a lot nicer and more respectful rather than cool and somewhat apathetic as he is towards men. This changes when he turns into a woman. He will become more outgoing to men and more apathetic to women. Of course… this does not mean he will refuse to talk to men/women because of apathy. It means he has far more interest in talking to the opposite sex.
Nature: Credo is constantly feeling the nature of the lightning bird but makes a tremendous effort to resist it.. He has a craving for blood every day. When he sees it, he can't help but try and consume it. Around women, he tries consciously to be nicer, instead of seducing them like a lightning bird would normally do. While, he may not actually attempt seduction, getting them to like him better is all he really needs. This changes when he turns into a woman, attempting more to seduce men than the same sex.
Description: Credo has dark-colored skin and brown eyes. He is a very beautiful young man, as the lightning bird human forms usually are to attract women. He most often wears a blue hoodie and jeans with matching sneakers.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Things you're character is good at, things normal people can do.
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- The Bird is Perceptive - (3) Brains Credo has the quick eye of an eagle and can spot things out of sight or hidden extremely well. Perception
- The Bird is Sweet - (4) Brains Credo can talk sweetly to the girls. That way, he can lead them into his lair and suck their blood…. Meh, not really. Persuasion
- The Bird is Quick - (4) Agility With hollow bones, Credo is quick on his feet. All that bone marrow doesn't weigh him down. Running or Dodging
- The Bird is Ruthless - (4) Brawn When it comes to fighting, his ruthlessness knows no bounds. He will fight to the very end. Brawling
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually.
Impundulu, the Lightning Bird 4 - Credo is a lightning bird. He can transform into his bird form at any time. When he turns, he is enveloped in arcs of blue electricity ans he grows black and white feathers and slowly turns into a bird of prey. His bird form looks to be a black and white bird of prey about the size of a man. It's eyes glow a pure white. As a lightning bird, Credo can also send bolts of electricity flying at his enemies. As a bird, he can form it in his wings and talons.The electricity can be shot out of his hand as a human and can be shot by flapping his wings as a bird. This ability also makes it so that he is resistant to electricity-related attacks.
Blood Sense 3 - His craving for blood can never be satisfied. He can sense beings with blood around him, know how quickly their blood is pumping and know their blood type. Of course, this doesn't always work, especially if people have a calm blood pulse. It becomes more difficult the slower their blood moved through their body.
- Hollow Bones– (Mild) With hollow bones comes the greater possibility of breaking them. While he can take a punch, his ribs might not. He is very susceptible to bone crushing attacks or damages.
- Bloodthirsty– (Severe?) When Credo sees blood, he can't help himself and becomes bloodthirsty. His eyes dilate and he becomes unreasonable. While he may not become too dangerous, he might hurt his classmates unintentionally to attempt to satisfy his insatiable appetite for blood. It is easier for him to snap out of it is someone he knows helps him. Otherwise, he will continue to consume all of the blood that he can access.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Rubber Bracelet
- Green Card
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Dell Laptop
- Gaming Console
- A Poster of some kind
Credo was born in July 14, 2002 to a family of seven with his mother, father, two sisters and two brothers in the city of Maputo, Mozambique in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa. From the very instant he was born, it was known that something was strange about him, because he left his mother's womb as a bird the size of a human baby. Eventually, he was able to take on a human form like his brothers and sisters. He was treated the worst among the five siblings, often being called an 'ingane idemoni', or demon-child. As he grew, though, he was home-schooled with strict parents and his existence was kept a secret for a long while. At the age of fifteen, he had killed his mother, father and one of his brothers after a heated argument about him. He turned into a bird and fled the scene, only to be caught by the GWU about a year later and brought to SunnyBrook.
- While Credo understands most english, he might not fully understand large sentences unless they are broken down into short ones.
- Credo can speak isiZulu
- Credo is pansexual
- Credo has Pyrophobia and Merinthophobia. The fears of fire and being bound. While he might not fear being bound or burned, he is incredibly uncomfortable with it and might lash out when forced to face it.
- It's really difficult to actually become enemies with Credo, seeing as he refers everyone as friends by default.
- Credo has no real understanding of 'traditional' love. Having more than one partner would not bother him.
Alice Li– "Anime girl. Friend. She is anime… amazing. She said she would help if Impundulu became too strong for me. She would hold it back. I am grateful."
Anthiel– "Boy… girl… it? Friend. I do not understand why Impundulu does not want to seduce… it. I think it is because it is boy. I do not know."
Kevin Duncan– "Squid boy. Friend. I do not know much of him. He seems nice."
Misty Freer– "Shark woman. Friend. She is great. Nice. Beautiful. Told me about Sky. I hope she lets me talk to him."
Moby White– "Wolf boy. Friend. I will help him with attacking man on island. Been long time since I have tasted human blood."
Nathaniel Pierce– "Predator. Like me. Friend. He hunted with me, killed rabbit, killed bear. I killed deer. It was nice. I hunt with him again some day."
Veronica Marcoeli– "Harpy. Friend. She is wonderful. Shy. Bird, like me. Spoke to her as bird. It is better than speaking English. I want to meet her again."
Zita Jasper– "Strange girl. Friend. I told her about Impundulu bloodthrist, she cried. When I ask her to please understand, she became happy. I do not understand."