Demeanor: Shy, sheepish, calm, collective
Nature: nice, polite, honest, does what she thinks is right, great mediator. Clementine fears getting close to people because she is worried they will try and protect her.
Description: Brown copper bronze skin, black hair in two ponytails on each side of the back of her head. she wears a white and blue baseball hat stitched with the letter D, a white tee-shirt with blue sleeves, and is often seen with a red brooklyn hoodie. Height: 5'1" weight : 100 lbs. Thin, slender, taut. Hazel eyes.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Clementine will remember this:* (3)(Brains): her memory is astounding, she can remember most things. this comes from being really perceptive.
- TellTale Signs:* (2)(Brains) Analysis: Clementine is also really resourceful, she can find a solution to any problem.
- Lee showed me this:*(3)(Brawn): Clementine has been taught how to fight and survive. Martial Combat.
- Quick Swipe!:* (2)(Agility): Clementine has quick reflexes
- Never give up!:* (2)(Brains): Clementine has strong willpower
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually.
- Nullification Aura - 3 - So long as Clementine is touching someone and using this ability they cannot use their powers.
- Shadow Aura - Clementine can use this power to nullify power attacks against her as well. If Clementine successfully nullifies a power in this way she may store a diminished version of that power ability that has 3 charges.
- Storage - Whenever Clementine touches someone she may attempt to store one of their powers. Clementine starts with a storage capacity of 1 and unlocks an additional storage space at rank 4 and rank 7 giving her a max of 3 spaces. If her storage is full she may replace one of her previously stored powers to obtain the new power.
- Power Thief - 3 - Clementine can use any of the powers she has stored through successfully inspecting them or successfully nullifying them; however she can only use one ability at a time and can only switch abilities by waiting until the next day. At rank four she can roll the power again to switch between them without waiting, however they become diminished.
- Diminishing Returns - Diminished powers can only be used at half Power Thief's Power Rating rounded down.
- Inspect - 3 - So long as Clementine is touching someone or something, she can discern specific facts about them. I.e. Clementine can learn a person's name, their power (and how it works), their backstory, age, and tell if they are lying. holding an object she can determine where its been, and how it works (i.e. she can hold a gun and know not only how to shoot it, but who shot it before her, and where.). If Clementine fails her inspect on a power she gets no powers. If she succeeds her roll, and beats the opposed roll by 3 or more she understands the full power and can attempt to copy it entirely. If however her inspect only ties the opposed score or beats it by 2 or less, then Clementine can copy a diminished version of the power.
Things that cause problems for your character, often side effect of your powers (or of having your powers), not necessary. Not just 'limitations' of your powers.
- Power Hungry- When she has no powers she becomes physically ill and sick.
- Power Loss- When she loses hp or psyche she has a chance to lose a power in her storage.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- baseball cap
- first aid kit
- duct tape
- hair ties
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- camping stuff
- climbing stuff
- snow gear
Born in 2002, Clementine Lee Everett is from Atlanta Georgia, and one of the cast members to a popular tv-show. She had been on two seasons thus far and had been scheduled for a third when the letters began. a gentleman who wouldn't take no for an answer, continued to send her insinuating and suggestive letters. She a few years younger at the time did not go to the police right away. Instead, she tried to handle it herself. After an entire season of this she had now had enough and went to the police and even brought her co-stars into the situation. The man was found and warned to quit harassing Clementine or else there would be charges.
He didn't take kindly to this and sadly her family was murdered by this adoring fan one day at their Georgia home. Fortunately for her, Clementine was rescued by Lee Everett - a fellow co-star- before she herself was killed. In protecting her Lee -one of her co-stars. Soon after Lee adopted Clementine as his daughter. She took the name Clementine Lee Everett. They went back to working together until the knowledge of Extraordinaries was released to the public. With a protest in suit, Lee contacted Haven to have his daughter extracted. A Fireflies Initiative team responded to his call, only to find him at the end of a gun. In their attempt to rescue everyone inside Lee wound up getting shot and the shooter collapsed of a heart attack. Clementine left with the team in order to avoid any issues with police and is now attending Haven.
She was on a tv show.
She is a moral compass, often doing what is right.
She has experience using guns and knives in psuedo combat situations.