Name: Claire Mikhail Venera
Aliases: The Little Devil, She Witch, Asshole.
XP Unspent/Total: 10/73
Brief Description: Claire is a quiet person who seems to go with whatever is expected of her for the sake of brevity. They speak with lots of pauses and formal language. Appearance wise, they wear either formal wear, that one wouldn't find amiss on a librarian, or gothic style dresses. She doesn't seem the most athletic.
Appearance: Claire is a small, slightly chubby girl with scarlet red hair and eerie red eyes. The most striking part of her appearance are the various features that are certainly not from a normal human, like her two pairs of bat wings. One on her lower back, which is around the same as her arm span, and two smaller ones on the sides of her head. On her back is also a thin, black tail with an arrow like tip. Claire is commonly either found dressing like one would expect a hot librarian to, or old gothic style dresses. Her movements are very stilted and unrefined, with minimal amounts of dynamic or bombastic energy behind them.
Personality: Claire is a shy girl who doesn't like to impose herself. She'd be the first to offer to sleep on the couch, when guests are over. Asking for someone's time seems to physically hurt her. Of course there are places where she has confidence, when it comes to dealing with potential contractees, she gains a bit more confidence and powerlust. She's a person willing to die for those she considers to have earned her locked away loyalty.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Claire really like reading terrible love novels. She's read every single Twilight novel. Claire is also very fond of bullet hell games, as they take up lots of time and require more memorization than skill.
Likes: Strawberries, loyal people, foxes, cats, tinkering with magic items, Bullet Hell games, People signing contracts.
Dislikes: Fake fruit flavors (except cherry), Disloyal people, MOBA games, Lawyers (The irony), people making fun of her Defiant features.
Brawn: 2 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 4 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 6 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 2 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 2 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Initiative:10 (Default: Finesse+Acuity)
Health: 8/8 (Default: 5 plus Brawn, plus half of Resolve)
Psyche: 9/11 (Default: 5 plus half of the sum of Acuity, Resolve, and Charisma)
Vitality Total: 2
Reflex Total: 7
Willpower Total: 2
Parry Roll: 0
Mundane DR: 2+2
Ability DR:0 2+3 (If on Runs)
- Perception - (7) Acuity Claire may be a bit gullible, but when she puts her mind to it, she's sharp as a tack.
- Alchemy - (4) Acuity Coming from a magical family, she's picked up a couple talents in that field.
- Reflexes - (3) Finesse
- Runic Magic - (3) Acuity Claire is trained in the olden magical ways, and knows how to create Runic charms
- Kinetic (2) Claire specializes her magic on kinetic vector manipulation.
- Freedom (3) Finesse Claire has an aptitude in maneuvering whether it be by walking or flying.
- Medicine (5) Acuity Being versed in potions also requires a deft knowledge at how things react. One of those being the human body.
- Occultist Knowledge (3) Acuity Claire was homeschooled on the various anomalous presences in the world.
- Investigation (3) Acuity
- Artifact Design and Creation (3) Acuity Claire can create artifacts of the +1 Kinetic, +1 Spatial, +1 Perception variety. 20% off!
Rejection of Natural Law:Boundaries - 8 (Power:Acuity) I'm Sorry! But Executing Phase Shift.
Claire can reject and shape boundaries, whether they be physical, conceptual, or social.
- Weakness +2 to Holy Water (-2) - Holy water, which is defined as any water blessed through either magical means, or someone with true faith. / Claire is burned at the touch of holy water. //
- Flight (6) //Claire has wings that let her fly unassisted. / Wings go at running speed. /
- Form Shifter (3) - //Claire has her default form, a false human form and Defiant form. / Her human form looks like an ordinary Russian teenager, besides the scarlet red hair. Her Defiant form has expanded wings, horns that curl like a ram's and is what would anyone trying to see her true form looks upon.
- Defiant's Contract (2) - Make a contract with me! Claire is able to create contracts to make people her familiars in exchange for minor boons, as well as helping them on their problems…for a price.
- Contract Boons (2-3) - // This price is paid for every contract Claire makes, so it doesn't add at creation. Contracts provide the following.//
Total Currency: $1400 CAD
Reference book on herbs
Numerous pens and pencils tucked away somewhere.
Heart Locket, it doesn't open no more though.
Magical tomes of lore, dating back to the 14th century.
Laptop, half the hard drive is just Bullet Hells.
Secret stash of fruit.
Basic chemistry set.
The entire Twilight series.
Briefcase full of contract rough drafts.
A Russian bible.
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
24 xp: +2 Acuity
19 xp: +3 Rejection of Natural Law Boundary
5 xp: +2 Perception
4 xp: +1 Medicine
6 xp: +1 Finesse
2 xp: +2 Investigation
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
50 XP: Conversion XP
10 XP: Monthly
4 XP: A Menace of Phantoms
5 XP: Sleeping in Seattle
4 XP: Animal Instinct
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!
- Cecile: She is sorta shy and we can definitely connect on our social awkwardness. Doesn't like runes for some reason
- Asake Twins: They are certainly…forward with their desires. Not sure what I feel…though I have a very bad sense around them.
- Tsubaki: Asake's girlfriend. Possessive, and sociopathic. She doesn't seem to take death too seriously. Dangerous.
- Nora: She seems very…carefree about everything. I'm sorta annoyed that we look the same, but couldn't be any more different biologically.
- Elspeth: A girl who doesn't seem to think things through. She is contracted to a Defiant called Nevermore…who I hope doesn't kill me.
- Sage: She seems to be very friendly if megalomaniacal. I should look into whether these True Words of hers have any basis in reality. They like trashy romance novels like I do. Can't be too bad.
- Raymond Kristofferson: he was a man who wanted to feel special. Created a machine to make him an anomaly, causing all of Seattle to fall asleep, killing and injuring thousands. I can still hear the crunch of his bones. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
- Micheal: He's a person that loves martial arts. He did what he had to do about Raymond, it wasn't really his fault. I failed them all.
- Marie: She's a person that's careless to a fault. It's really admirable…I feel so heartless compared to her. Looking at her just…hurts me inside.
- Nadyla: I'm sorry she had to see all of this, she didn't deserve to. No one does.