Demeanor: Naive, enigmatic, condescending, Calls people "friend" way too much.
Nature: Knowledgeable, caring.
Description: All of Charlie's clothing is made of natural materials. Green eye. He has musty brown hair that's a constant mess. Charlie likes to cover his clothes in trinkets he's found during his travels.
Things you're character is good at, things normal people can do
- Survival 3 (Brains)
- Armed melee combat 4 (Brawn)
- Medicine 3 (Brains)
- Endurance 2 (Brawn)
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power or monster
- One With Nature: 5 Charlie is able to communicate with animals and plants. He can ask them questions and make requests of them. Animals thoughts tend to be simple but do not lack personality. Animals are generally good at obtaining information on recent events and can do task for Charlie if convinced. Flowers generally have very little to say and typically become annoyed if a conversation goes on for awhile. A tree's intelligence varies depending on the tree's age. if the tree is very old it can often times offer useful information on the history of an area.
- Petition the elements: 4 Charlie can ask the natural forces of the world (weather, Oceanic, and Geological) to nudge things in his favor when he has good intentions (What counts as good intentions is up to a GM that's not me) However, the elements don't really like getting petitioned, so when he makes too many request it'll often go sour, and even then the natural forces might decide to screw Charlie having lighting fall on him being one example.
- Conversion: 2 While it's very limited at this point, Charlie can attempt to convert synthetic matter (anything that does not normally occur in nature) back into it's original state. He does not like using this ability because people are often upset with him when he does use it. Along with this, can attempt to convert synthetic material into plant life.
The side effect of your powers, not necessary.
- Whenever Charlie attempts to use any technology more advanced than a steam engine there is a high chance that it will either malfunction or cease functioning. (GMs Decision) This rarely can be used in Charlie's favor.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Natural herbs
- Oak staff
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
Little is known about Charlie's history for he's lived the last 5 years off the grid and in variance forests across America. He apparently has not totally neglected human contact because he speaks fluent english and understands the bare bones of social norms. He was found after footage was found of Charlie convincing a swarm of bees to attack a thief at a gas station. He was not at all happy about this turn of events as he felt the people in black suits were ripping him away from his home.
Charlie gets spirited (+1 one with nature tutor)