Name: Cassandra Abbott
XP Unspent/Total: 0/0
Brief Description: Demeanor: Outgoing and Social | Nature: Methodical and Calculating | Appearance: Scholarly
Appearance: Cassie prides herself on her appearance, as such she takes great pains to ensure that she always looks her best. Wearing not necessarily expensive clothes she does make an effort to make what she does have look good.
Her silver hair cut just above her chin level, eyes black as the void. Possessing a slender form, yet hiding powerful mental abilities.
Personality: Cassie takes her time to analyze a situation, while at the same time giving off the aura of being a social butterfly. She is kind and sweet or ruthless and harsh depending on the situation. Always thinking of the next move.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes:
Brawn: 1 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 3 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 3 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 4 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 3 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Initiative: 7 (Default: Finesse+Acuity)
Health: 9 (Default: 5 plus Resolve, plus half of Brawn)
Psyche: 10 (Default: 5 plus half of the sum of Acuity, Resolve, and Charisma)
Vitality Total: 3
Reflex Total: 6
Willpower Total: 7
Parry Roll: 6
Mundane DR: 5
Ability DR: 3
Equipped: Light Armor (2/0)
- Martial Arts 3 Finesse Cassie is a novice martial artist.
- Vitality 2 Brawn Cassie's Vampiric nature boosts her innate vitality.
- Reflex 3 Finesse Cassies Vampiric nature boosts her innate reflexes.
- Willpower 3 Resolve Cassie's Vampiric nature boosts her mental defenses.
- Movement 2 Finesse Cassie's Vampiric nature boosts acrobatics
- Perception 3 Acuity Cassie's Vampiric nature boosts her visual acuity.
- Stealth 3 Finesse Cassie's Vampiric nature allows her to blend with the shadows.
- Persuasion 3 Charisma Cassie's Vampiric nature makes it easier to persuade.
- Occult Knowledge 3 Acuity Cassie knows too much.
- Magic 3 Acuity Comprehensive
Projective Telepathy - 2 (Power)
Introducing thoughts to the minds of others, often as suggestions or compulsions, changing the mental states of others, and imposing the telepath's will upon the psyche.
Regeneration - 2 (Power)
Your body heals quickly on its own, closing wounds in minutes or seconds that would take others days to heal from, and surviving incredible harm that would leave others dead.
- Vampirism: Psychic (-1) - Must take a power or gift that allows some form of mental contact and drain. -1 to all actions for each day of going without siphoning psychic energy from others for at least 10 minutes. Bringing a target to 0 psyche gives 1 focus.
- Determination (3) In Health equation, change "Brawn + .5Resolve" to "Resolve + .5Brawn."
- Quickened Response (3) - Get +1 Initiative
- Natural Armor (5) - Get 2 points of standard armor. If taken with Resistant Body, the lower rank one gets -1 cost per level.
- Resistant Body (3) - Get 2 points of armor vs non-mundane attacks that normally bypass armor. If taken with Natural Armor, the lower rank one gets -1 cost per level.
- Transhuman Senses (3) - Your vision isn't impaired by poor lighting, you can listen for and pick sounds out of the background noise and voices from a crowd, you have superior and more distinguishing senses of smell and taste than most humans, and your touch is more sensitive, possibly picking up vibrations more easily and distinguishing textures. +3 to resist sensory impairment, and ignore most ambient or environmental penalties to perception.
Total Currency: $200 CAD
Cellphone, Backpack (Contains: Makeup, Energy Bars, Water bottle, change of clothes, Purse (Contains: ID, Cash)), Keys.
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters