Name: Callum Ellis
XP Unspent/Total: 60/93
Brief Description: Polite, soft-spoken, and terse, Callum gives the impression of a child consciously putting his best foot forward. His courtesy and apparent lack of any selfish impulse tend to seem cartoonish and are often taken for an obvious front. Combined with his height and muscular build, he comes off as a caricature of a gentle giant.
Appearance: Positively towering over children his age, not to mention a lot of adults, at six foot and four inches, many people find it hard to believe that the broad, muscular body of Callum Ellis belongs to a sixteen year old. Resembling a buff isoceles triangle, Callum's fair hair is cut practically short, and his skin has a healthy tan from fieldwork and sports. His gentle green eyes look out from a chiseled face, with a strong nose and high cheekbones. Regardless of the occassion, he usually wears blue jeans and a plain white tee.
Personality: Callum's nice-guy act is, in fact, not an act. Mostly. He acts how he was brought up to act, because he's proud of how his parents raised him. However, at the back of it all, in his head, there's the neon sign that only he can see that reads "Fɪᴛ ɪɴ. Bᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ. Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀʟɪᴇɴ." He really does want to be a good, kind person, but even he can't deny that part of the reason for that is his fear that he's not a person at all.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Callum enjoys sports, particularly baseball, and finds a lot of satisfaction in physical labour. He enjoys fixing things. He doesn't tolerate bullies, and has a special dislike of people abusing positions of authority. He doesn't enjoy being compared to a certain alien in a cape.
Vitality Total: 8
Reflex Total: 7
Willpower Total: 3
Parry Roll: 4
Mundane DR: 4+
Ability DR: 4+
- Good Manners - (4) Charisma (Mrs Ellis didn't raise a savage. Callum's extremely gentle, polite nature is often very disarming coming from his hulking frame. (Persuasion))
- Sports Star - (4) Finesse (Having a place on just about all of Little Springs High's sports teams, Callum's co-ordination and reflexes are well-honed. (Reflex))
- Handy – (4) Acuity (Callum was raised on an old-fashioned farm, and he got a practical education in carpentry, mechanics, and the general fixin' of things. (Craft))
- Workhorse – (4) Brawn (A childhood of running around a rural idyll and doing honest work has given Callum a wealth of stamina and endurance. (Vitality))
Adapto-Morphic Biology - 5 (Power)
Callum's inhuman body is capable of reshaping itself on the cellular level. The most basic application of this ability – and the one he's the least conscious of – is his body's accelerated healing and reactive resiliency. As well as regenerating damaged areas, his body can prepare for trauma when it's expected, making his flesh and bones more resistant to damage in the first place.
Adreno-Muscular Surge Capacity - 5 (Power)
Callum's body's capability to rewrite itself can also be used to temporarily increase his strength, endurance, flexibility, or reflexes to superhuman levels. However, this limited by his fundamentally humanoid physiology – using this ability either too intensely or for too long can cause major damage to his body through the strain it puts on his skeleton and muscles.
Receptive Psionic Field - 1 (Gift)
Unconsciously, Callum's mind is receptive to the thoughts and feelings of those around them. While this can give him some muggy impressions of people's emotions and intentions, its only real practical application is alerting him to harmful intentions – something of a “danger sense”.
- Everyone's Shield (5) - //Once per turn, you may intercept without spending an action at no penalty. You may intercept without spending an action two extra times per turn. //
Total Currency: $1055 CAD
- Stocked toolbelt
- Little Springs High School baseball cap
- Swaddling cloth [Design]
- Handful of books
- Louisville Slugger (Broken)
- "Dress" outfit (White button-up and black slacks)
- Framed photograph of parents
- Free bag of pixie dust
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
5xp: +Adapto-Morphic Biology
5xp: +Adreno-Muscular Surge Capacity
5xp: +Adreno-Muscular Surge Capacity
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Carryover XP: 93