Demeanor: Gruff, Cold, Unfriendly, Hostile, Deadly.
Nature: Gentle, Violent for a good cause, loyal to a fault.
Description: Brer used to wear a black trench coat, black pants, black vest, black tie, white shirt , black belt, black fedora/cowboy-esque hat (monster hunting hat). After someone told him that it was creepy and not cool, Brer changed clothes. Brer now wears blue jeans, black boots, and a white t-shirt with a red sleeves. Brer in wolf form is solid black fur, with eyes that will shift from blue to yellow with a hint of red. Brer has black hair, and blue eyes, and Caucasian skin tone. White is 17 years old currently.
Status: Unknown- Last known sighting was leaving Sanctum grounds. Left a note behind stating he was heading home.Brer:
* Total XP: 40
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
HP:11 (upgrade 3)
Psyche: 8 (upgrade 4)
Brawn: 6 (upgrade 7, upgrade 10)
Agility: 2 (upgrade 1)
HP: 11 (upgrade 3)
Psyche: 8 (upgrade 4)
Brawn: 6 (upgrade 7, upgrade 10)
Brains: 2 (upgrade 1)
HP:10 (upgrade 3)
Psyche: 8 (upgrade 4)
Brawn: 6 (upgrade 1. upgrade 7, upgrade 10)
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Things you're character is good at, things normal people can do.
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Tracing-(4) (2+upgrade 6)Agility (Parkour)
- Stealth-(2) Agility (Stealthy stealth stealth stuff.)
- Fortitude-(2) Brawn (Endurance&Recovery&Stamina)
- Willpower-(2) Brains (Mental Prowess)
- Reflexes-(3) Agility (combat/ranged reflexes)
- Martial Prowess-(6)(4+upgrade 8)Brawn (melee combat)
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually. (+2 power points from weaknesses.)
"Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?" (7) (upgrade 2, 5, 9) - In times of aggression and need, White may shift between his three forms: Human, Werewolf, Wolf. While Brer is in these forms he can embrace the Spirit to aid him in combat.
- "Fury of the Big Bad Wolf" - Brer unleashes his fury while in Were form, temporarily granting himself +2 to Brawn for one round, while deducting -2 from Brains for two rounds. Partial success grants half the point value. During this round Brer is considered enraged, his mind cannot be affected by mental abilities that would cause him Psyche damage (or attack him mentally/or cause him to lose control over himself. E.g. Fear or sleep because you cant be scared when angry or lulled to sleep.). "We tried to calm him down with a lullaby…he just got even angrier…"
- "Cunning of the Big Bad Wolf" - Brer is granted additional intelligence while in Human form. Grants Brer +2 to Brains for one round, and deducts -2 from Brawns for two rounds. Partial success grants half the point value.
- "Versatility of the Wolf." - Brer while in wolf form is granted a temporary buff to his next roll. For two rounds Brer is granted +1 to his next roll. He then must sacrifice 1 point from a stat, this deduction lasts for three rounds.
- "Huff n' Puff" - Brer is capable of holding his breath for a really long time, and if it so happens you live in a house made of straw or wood Brer can blow it down. He is also capable of eating a lot of food.
"The better to sense you with, my dear." (7) (upgrade 2, 5, 9) - Due to being partially a wolf, Brer's olfactory senses are more keen than the average human. Brer rolls a perception check for each using his ability score as the modifier instead. (4d3-8+power)
- -"Better to hear you with, my dear!" - Brer can hear things from extremely far away, his ears can distinguish voices and can pick up on changes in voice (fluctuations). i.e. he can tell if people lie to him. in some instances he can pick up heart beats.
- -"Better to smell you with, my dear!" - He can smell and discern scents, utilizing this Brer can track anyone without question (roll perception check to succeed), as well as discern the difference between smells, including even the smell of fear.
- -"Better to see you with, my dear!" - He has excellent vision including adept night vision. This also allows Brer to easily find things, i.e. replacing his perception skill roll and his hunting/tracking skill roll.
"Lycanthropic Healing" (2) - Brer's Lycanthropic healing allows for wounds to heal at a faster than normal, at a level on part with Deadpool (This does not include losing his head permanently, but if the head was reattached it would heal.) Due to this regenerative trait Brer also has a longer life-span than most, it is entirely possible he could live for multiple centuries or forever. Brer can adapt to pain and become used to it, eventually becoming completely tolerant of the pain. (He is immune to diseases).
The side effect of your powers, not necessary.
- Lunacy- Severe: Is unable to fight off turning during certain phases of moon cycle. With therapy and alcohol it has been easier to fight off though
- Poison in the Veins-Severe: Allergic to Silver, Silver inflicted wounds do not heal unless cut out before scarring, additionally, they cause him tremendous pain and can cause him to enter into a fever. He wears a Silver Cross to reduce the pain however.
- Chivalry by any means. Despite his demeanor, Brer is actually very chivalrous and abides by those codes. This also means Brer will not attack a woman unless provoked by them, or if they agree to spar (usually with pads).
- Bitches make me nervous Brer gets nervous talking to girls, and so he pushes them away because he is afraid of hurting them. He also cannot lie to them, and must also complete any task given by any girl he likes.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Leather Bound Black Book. Trench coat.
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Various Weapons: Knives, Crossbow, more knives, rope…
Birthed by a she-wolf who had mated to the Spirit of the Northern Winds somewhere in Germany. His litter included 6 other brothers. All of his siblings chased after the Northern Wind for abandoning his Mother, most of them never returned. After his brothers chase after his father, he is left in the wild to guard his dying mother as but only a pup. When his mother passed he wandered the woods in search of food, he was captured by a hunter in a trap, upon realizing that the wolf could talk and was intelligent he took the wolf home to his village. He took the wolf to the local Doctor who immediately began to run tests upon him. during one of these tests the Doctor's daughter Allison injected him with lycanthropy so that he could escape the continued torture. He was now a wolf who was able to take human form thanks to her. She took him to her Aunt and Uncle who had no kids of their own and begged them to take him in. They did
Brer they had named him.
One of Brer's brother returned home to find that his mother had died and Brer was nowhere around. he sought to find Brer and kill him for not protecting mom. Brer's brothers attacked their town searching for Brer in a violent rage. Brer attacked his brother, but he was not strong enough to stop his older sibling, and so he was easily cast aside. He was forced to watch as his brother killed nearly the entire town, finishing with his guardians and the girl that saved him. The only survivors: Brer and a little girl- the sister of his Allison -she would get away, escaping from the bloodshed to call for help from the authorities, of course several hours later, he and his brother were captured by the GWU when they stepped in to handle the situation- due to their public display of supernatural abilities. His brother was taken to the mammoth island, whereas Brer was taken to the Norway school, until after being there for some time he finally was brought to Sunnybrook because he felt they could handle him better. The transfer due to some irreconsilable arguement between he and another student.
Relationships:*Allison Gray X Brer:
Also known as the "Big Bad Wolf"