Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
Name: Branwen Ferch Idris
Aliases: Branwen, Bran
XP Unspent/Total: 0/3
Brief Description: 5'6, milky white skin and extremely long white hair. Soft ivory lips and pale red eyes that are usually covered by green contacts. Spindly arms and legs, long thin fingers, fragile like porcelain glass of an old doll. Born with albinism, causing her skin to stay a ghostly white, as well as give the appearance that she has no eyebrows or eyelashes.
Appearance: 5'6, creamy white skin and long white hair. Soft ivory lips and pale red eyes that are usually covered by green contacts. Spindly arms and legs, long thin fingers, fragile like porcelain glass of an old doll. Born with albinism, causing her skin to stay a ghostly white, as well as give the appearance that she has no eyebrows or eyelashes.
Personality: Typically reserved yet curious, she often shows to be nervous around new people, expecting them to say something rude- which ends up just making her seem like the rude one.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes:
- Enjoys Knitting
- Makes her own clothing
- Favorite Food is Cinnamon Cake
- Hates Reading
- Adores Hello Kitty and Madeline
- Allergic to all forms of nuts and most flowers
- Still loves Chrysanthemum and Buttercup flowers anyways
Vitality Total: 1
Reflex Total: 2
Willpower Total: 4
Parry Roll: 1
Mundane DR: 1
Ability DR: 3
- Perception - (5) Acuity
- Stealth - (4) Finesse
- First Aid - (5) Acuity
- Social - (5) Charisma
- Investigate - (3) Acuity
Doe Eyes - 5 Gift | I Ddyfrllyd Marwolaeth
Charisma + Ability Points
- Quickened Response (9) - Get +2 Initiative //
- Force of Personality (5) - //Use Charisma instead of Resolve for mental defense checks and the Willpower skill.
- Blind as a Bat (-2) - Due to her albinism, her eye sight is terrible to the point where she can't comfortably read, use a smart phone, or a laptop without having to squint and lean in extremely close. People tend to all look the same, colorful blobs that come into focus of she tries really hard.
Total Currency: $551 CAD
- Student ID
- Thick Framed Black Glasses
- Black Leather Satchel Bag
- Dark Green Contacts
- White Parasol
- Travels Sized Lotion
- Gold Chain Necklace with Bow Charm
- Eye Drops for Dry Eyes
- Emergency Sunscreen
- Hello Kitty Sunglasses
- Hand Sanitizer
- Travel Sized Bottle of Pain Killers
- Hair Bands and Bobby Pins
- Mini First-aid kit
- Pocket Bible
- Safety Pins and Mini Sewing Kit
- White Linen and Large White Duvet
- Soft Periwinkle Blanket
- Small and Worn Baby Blue Stuffed Bunny
- Hello Kitty Diary
- Sparkling Cranberry Tea Candles
- Assorted Bathing Items
- White Christmas Lights
- Knitting Kit
- Beige Knit Scarf
- Framed Picture of Her Family
- Multiple Framed Pictires of Branwen & Madoc
- Cork Board With Pictures and Reminders
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
3xp: +3 Investigate
+3 XP: The Thing In The Silo
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!