Full Name: Blue Neptune "Sweet" Gormain
Demeanor: Sweet. Nice.
Nature: Friendly and Generous.
Description: Like his sister, he has blue eyes, he also has blue hair. A good example of frame and hair color: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/l6ip0ojbfXc/hqdefault.jpg
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Dancing - (4) Agility he is so adept at dancing he has perfected every dance style there is. He is so adept He can use his dance styles to fight in combat with styles such as capoeira.
- Artistically inclined - (4) Brains He is so adept at singing he can sing any song/recite any poem by memory alone. Her memory is that good. He can also play any instrument at a really high quality.
- Motivational Speaker- (4) Brains He is extremely good at inspiring his peers. If they are feeling down he can talk to them and make them feel better, or encourage them when nervous or unsure.
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually.
Rhythm and Rhyme-3 - Blue recites either a song or a poem. The feeling of the song will affect those around him with true emotions. He can sense peoples emotions and will often play to them in order to cheer them up, or can even capitalize on them. He can either cause an affection or a combustion.
* Affection- People are more likely to express their true feelings around Blue. He does not cause them to have any feelings they don't have, they are just more likely to express themselves. Those that attempt to fight the affection have a chance at gaining combustion
- Combustion- Target will receive the debuff Combustion and are dealt damage if he chooses. Roll 4d3-8+3 to determine effectiveness. Those with the Combustion debuff are more likely to be compelled to be Inspired by such effects such as Azure's Inspire.
"This Endless Rhyme…"-3** The words in his poems or songs become like a spellcast, with the proper wording Blue can cast spells and make various things happen.
Blow your horn… - 3 - The sound of his horn causes people to gather around, and also attracts farm animals. Blowing the horn inspires all nearby people to become Inspired.
Inspired - Those that are inspired are more likely to feel compelled to sing and dance by X where X is equal to half his rank rounded down. While Inspired however, they cannot undergo the debuff of Combustion, and additionally they get +1 to their roll on a successful roll of blow your horn. On a critical success roll it goes up to +2.
Things that cause problems for your character, often side effect of your powers (or of having your powers), not necessary. Not just 'limitations' of your powers.
*"Lyrical Madness"- If someone says the lines to a song or poem in any context he has to finish the song/poem.
*My song* he lives life as if it were a musical, constantly singing, dancing, playing music, listening to music. If he goes without singing, he will burst out into song randomly anyways. Also he would get severely sick and eventually die.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
As Azure's little brother, little boy blue was always living in his sister's shadow. So when she started playing music he strived to be equally good as her. Constant jealousy burning in his blood. He knew he would never beat Azure. But then…her music…it started to grow…and grow…and it changed! Her music started to affect people and make them sing and dance without them being in control. He watched in envy of this, he knew he could never make people want to sing and dance to his music. But then…his sister's music got worse…and their parents saw that something was wrong, people weren't supposed to keep dancing, and Azure couldn't stop singing and dancing herself. After countless futile tests they sent Azure away. And now…she was gone. Blue was no longer in the perfect little girls shadow. And then…he turned fourteen…and that is when his powers started to take effect. Except his songs were deadly, the longer people sang and danced to his…the more likely they were to explode into a fiery combustion. He and his horn were viewed as dangerous, he didn't know what to do, his parents didn't trust extraordinaries…and here he was developing powers just like his sister had. So rather than go through all of the tests she went through, Blue told his parents that he had powers too, and showed them his powers until they caught fire. Of course after they managed to douse themselves out…they gave him to Haven as well.
Azure Lynae Skye Gormain's little brother. "You are Azure's brother aren't you?" is a constant question on campus.