Demeanor: Friendly, Outgoing
Nature: Insecure, Emotionally Withdrawn
Description: Blair is shortish, standing only 5'2". Slender, yet not athletic figure with her legs giving her most of her height. http://postimg.org/image/qsm0lx6lj/
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
- Computers- (2) Brains Knows her way around a computer decently, can quickly look for and retrieve files, knows how to use search engines effectively and has a more in depth knowledge of computers than some of her peers.
- Athletics - (3) Agility Is adept in the arts of Athleticism, can sprint for 2 minutes at full speed or jog at half speed for an hour.
- Swordplay - (2) Agility Understands the basics using a sword in combat, although this was simply an elective class that she took after school as an excuse to not go home for a couple of hours.
- Perception - (3) Brains Is not easily distracted when focusing on details and can spot things in a cluttered group with ease.
- Deception - (2) Brains Is decent at persuasion, and can get away with simple lies such as "I did my homework." when she really didn't, and be believable.
Blair's abilities come from Divinity, and are holy in nature.
Healing Aura - 2+(1)=3 -Healing - Blair exudes an aura, approximately three feet in radius from herself that will begin to repair any minor damage sustained by any living, or dead creature around herself. This is active at all times, which effectively keeps her healthy and injury free from most minor wounds. She is unable to deactivate this field as of now. She can focus this field into a more directed manner to heal more serious wounds as well. Kind of as a projected beam at long range and more of a small orb over a wound at short range. The longer the range, obviously the less effective, the range can not extend more than twice her aura's radius however.
Multiple Targets are possible, even within her field, however there are diminishing returns associated, each additional target cuts the total output by roughly half. (2 targets is 50 50, 3 targets is 50, 25, 25, four targets is 50, 25, 15, 10.) As a target becomes healed, the remaining energies are redirected to the next most wounded and so on.
Simple bumps and scrapes are healed nearly instantly, while more serious wounds, such as a broken bone may take a few minutes to heal if she is concentrating on only healing that injury.
Protect - 3+(1)=4 - Blair can subconsciously (when in danger) or consciously (with effort) form a protective barrier. The barrier is stronger the smaller it is, with the smallest being three feet in diameter and the largest being a dome over herself that is six feet in diameter and extends seven feet into the air.
Smite - 2 - Smite- Blair has a limited ability to use her abilities in an offensive capacity, able to create and project bolts or beams of energy that she can use to cause minor damage to her target. Currently these powers are very limited, with the beams being able to extend out 20 feet before dissipating and becoming ineffective and bolts at 10 feet. At very close ranges however both are powerful enough to send a grown man across the room and potentially daze. As a side effect of this ability she has been able to adapt it to push herself around 10-15 feet off the ground with limited success.
- Death Becomes Her (-2 to all rolls)- When a mortally wounded or dead creature is within a distance 3x her healing radius Blair can feel her energies being pulled toward it. Her aura will begin to warp and bend toward the target as they try to extend toward the creature. The closer she gets the stronger the pull and the stronger the drain on her energy as it reaches out to try and heal the creature. This is a drain on her energies and forces her to concentrate harder on any action she is attempting to make.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Smart Phone
- Touch Up Make Up
- Breath Mints
- Tooth Brush/Tooth Paste
- Pen and Paper
- Various Hygienic supplies
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Various Dresses
- Various Shoes
- Various Swimwear
- Various Casual Wear
- Various Jewelry
- Video Game System
Blair has lead quite the boring and mundane life to be honest, she was born in 2003 and has since been the main focus of ire to her parents, both of whom were born in the late 80s and were merely children little older than she is now. She grew up hearing them bickering about things like money, work and school being stupid. So when she was old enough to go to Kindergarten it was a shock to the teachers to learn that she enjoyed school more than being at home, mostly because she didn't have to be around all of the drama at home.
As she grew older her parents drifted apart and she was awarded custody to her mother, whom was now 23 and was partying all of the time, while her mother was away one day Blair decided to play dress up and was caught wearing her mothers make up and clothing by the baby sitter, whom took it upon herself to show Blair how to wear it properly and even took her shopping for her own clothes that fit better.
As she reached her teen years, and puberty began to start she noticed something a little strange about herself, bugs that she squashed mere moments later were still flying around herself and when she fell and scraped her knee on the track field there were no wounds where she expected them to be. The biggest incident was when she was playing on her phone and walked out into the street without looking, and then found herself enveloped within a dome of energy, after it dissipated she saw the car had a huge crushed in front end and she promptly passed out from the exertion.
It was not long after that she was taken to SunnyBrook…
She hates chocolate, but for some reason will always accept it if offered. Even if she has already just eaten a meal.
Has an affinity for the arts, can adeptly draw stick figures in a variety of different situations, mostly fighting to the death.
Blair is also a devout atheist, denouncing all forms of Religion as nothing but weak minded fools having an imaginary friend.