Player: Your most common name on IRC. WhisperLily
Demeanor: fun loving and free spirited.
Nature: creative and inspiring.
Description: Blue whipped hair, so that the white blond below looks like it was marshmallow fluff mixed with blue coloring. Bright blue eyes. Always smiling. 17 years old she is about 4 feet 8 inches. Body figure of a dancer. From Pittsburgh.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Dancing - (4) Agility she is so adept at dancing she has perfected every dance style there is. She is so adept she can use her dance styles to fight in combat with styles such as capoeira.
- Musically inclined - (4) Brains she is so adept at singing she can sing any song by memory alone. Her memory is that good. She can also play any instrument at a really high quality.
- Motivational Speaker- (4) Brains She is extremely good at inspiring her peers. If they are feeling down she can talk to them and make them feel better, or encourage them when nervous or unsure.
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually.
Song of Inspiration- 3 - People naturally around Azure begin to sing and dance as if it were a musical when this song is played (song can affect emotions). Allies of Azure in combat become Inspired, gaining +1 to their next roll on successful roll and +2 on critical success. Song has a duration equal to X where X is half the ranks of this song rounded down.
Song of Silence - 3 - People will become silenced around Azure once this song is played giving her the spotlight. Enemies of Azure during combat cannot cast any spell like abilities during this duration. Duration lasts X rounds where X is one half of the ranks of this song rounded down.
Song of Healing - 3 - People around Azure feel good when this song is played. When Azure plays this song she can heal any injury or ailment during the duration of this song. This also heals nearby allies for 1 hp per round so long as the song lasts. The duration of this song lasts X rounds where X is half the ranks of this song rounded down. Healing is capped per run at X hp healed where X is equal to ranks of this song.
Things that cause problems for your character, often side effect of your powers (or of having your powers), not necessary. Not just 'limitations' of your powers.
- Finish the song!* She cannot play another song while the first is active, additionally she must wait one round before she begins another song. Additionally if someone says the lines to a song in any context she has to finish the song.
- My song* she lives life as if it were a musical constantly singing, dancing, playing music, listening to music. If she goes without singing, she will burst out into song randomly anyways. Also she would get severely sick and eventually die.
*improvise* when she doesn't have a song she needs to make one up, but the lyrics cannot be untrue they have to be truthful and express her feelings.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Grand Piano
Her parents weren't exactly sure what was wrong with Azure growing up. She could dance before she could even crawl and she could sing before she could even talk. (Slight exaggerations there). As far as Azure knew she was completely normal she just really loved to sing and dance and play music all the time. It wasn't until she realized one day that her presence was making other people sing and dance all around her. She sought help doing countless studies, her parents plead with doctors to fix their baby girl assuming it had to be a tumor. When the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with Azure her parents felt deflated -their hearts literally sinking in their chests. Clearly their daughter had to be one of these new mutants they had heard about…one of these Extraordinaries. They had Azure tested and sure enough she had the genetics of an extraordinary, with that in mind her parents gave up their daughter to the Haven institute releasing all guardian rights of her to the agency that ran the institution.
Has a little brother who is about 14 who plays the horn. His name is Blue Sweet Gormain He also will attend Sanctum.