Name: Austin Silver
Aliases: Slick, Quicksilver, Slicksilver, Slipper, Ashleigh, Agent Mercury, The Sultan of Slide, The Grandmaster of Grease, The Savior of Smooth, The Lord of Lubrication, The San Francisco Kid, Foxer of Foxes, The Human Vacation, The John Henry of the Dance Floor, Tara's Yuki's Boyfriend, Ace Reporter, Cupid's Whipping Boy, Rock Aficionado
XP Unspent/Total: 60/94
Brief Description: A skinny frame under a swaying, shaggy mass of dirty blond hair, composed of 65% smirk on a good day, it's easy to get the impression that Austin is a dick, and he'd be the first to agree with you. It is readily apparent, though, that he's not malicious, just too laid back for his own good. Snarky, cocky, unflappable, and affable, Austin is as infuriating as he is likeable.
Appearance: Fairly tall for his age, Austin is slim, slightly lanky. He has a mop of messy, ash-blond hair completely covering his large ears and long forehead, and beneath his fringe thick eyebrows and soft blue eyes. His nose and face are both quite long, and his jawline sloping and his cheeks almost gaunt. He tends to dress practically, usually wearing combat trousers, plain tees, and thin hoodies, predominantly in earth tones and shades of green.
Personality: A boy of simple pleasures, left to his own devices Austin would skate, eat, lounge, and little else. He enjoys company, but tends not to seek it out. There seems to be nothing that can upset Austin, and nothing he desires.
Of course, he's human, and a teenager. He has sensitivities and needs and wants, they just rarely get in sight of the surface. Moreover, Austin doesn't really know himself any better than anyone else and tries not to think about figuring out what exactly it is that he wants.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Austin enjoys skating and dancing, with or without a partner, and is known for his half-assed attempts to play the ukulele. He has also developed avoiding work to the point of an art, though paradoxically is one of the school paper's only active journalists. Like any red-blooded American, he has no time for bullies.
- Smooth Moves - (6) Finesse (Recreational use of his powers has made Austin downright graceful (Movement))
- Deft Dodging - (5) Finesses (More of a lover than a fighter, when fists are being thrown, Austin moves (Reflex))
- Silver Tongue – (5) Charisma (Austin has something of a gift for saying the right thing to endear people to him (Persuasion))
- Clowning Around – (5) Charisma (From wordplay to a pratfall, Austin will be the first to tell you he meant to do that (Performance))
- Peace Out – (5) Charisma (Very little bothers Austin on a good day (Willpower))
- Flynning – (2) Finesse (With a little help, Austin just about which end of a sword to hold (Melee))
Friction Manipulation - 5 (Power)
Austin is capable of increasing or decreasing the surface friction of objects, with a greater mastery over doing so to his own body or objects he is physically touching.
- Flamboyant Ego (3) - Change any one attribute in the Psyche equation to Finesse
- Force of Personality (5) - Use Charisma instead of Resolve for mental defense checks and the Willpower skill
Total Currency: $900 CAD
- Signet ring necklace [Design]
- Messenger bag
- Heavy-duty gloves
- Old laptop
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.