Aliases: Bella, Nightie
XP Unspent/Total: 0/0
Brief Description: Atropa is an African girl with green hair and odd eyes and a verdant tint to her skin. While she isn't confrontational, she's likely to turn a rude shove into a fist-fight. Naturally a pessimist, she's the type to grumble and insult people beneath her breath due to her disdain for humans. Spirits and nonhumans get respect from her though, or at least indifference. That said, she's not petty and if someone proves themself to be a good person in her eyes, she'll be rather accepting. That said, the reverse is true. Resistance or snide comments from others can (and typically do) result in snapping her out of her lazy haze to lash out. And once she's fired up, stopping her is like trying to stop a metaphorical forest fire.
Appearance: At first glance, Atropa appears to be an African girl whose physique is like that of a professional athelete and shapely. She has strange green hair, but when one looks closer they'll see much more. Her dark skin has a green tint to it, her veins and arteries are a vibrant green like a flower's stem. Her hair is a similar verdant color and one could mistake it for layered hair or a BUNCH of dreadlocks, but in reality they are just rather large leaves. Her face lacks any form of hair, including eyebrows and eyelashes, and seems rather angular with a flattish nose. Her eyes, though, are as inhuman as her hair. They appear a dull green on the sides and darken in color towards her pupil with the center of her eye being pitch black.
Personality: Atropa is malignant, but a lazy sort of malignance that is more akin to annoyance at the world and frustration on a daily basis. Probably because of her being a nature spirit and the world being messed up. In line with that, she's very big on being eco-friendly and the type to pick up litter wherever she goes with the goal of making the world a better place for plants. Often times, though, her hatred is gone when she's distracted and despite her being the nature spirit for toxic plants, she isn't always aggressive and physical. She can be both kind and caring even to human strangers when she's in a good mood. Her laziness extends to most things in her life, but can be dissipated by a simple push. She won't go out to town on her own, simply because she doesn't want to muster the effort, but if someone asks her to then she'll find the energy to do so. The same extends to most physical labors and especially when annoyed. If someone is rude to her, she just might attack them. Short-fused in every regard, even positive ones.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes:
Hobbies - Sunbathing, Video Games, Naps
Likes - Resting, Recycling, Coffee
Dislikes - Humans, Cold weather, Pollution
Brawn: 2 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 4 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 4 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 1 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 2 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
- Hunted Hunter - (5) Finesse (Melee Combat)
- Sanctity of Mind - (4) Acuity (Mental Defense)
- Survivor's Eyes - (2) Acuity (Perception)
- Forest Guides - (2) Finesse (Movement)
- Survivalist - (1) Finesse (Stealth)
- Magic - (1) Acuity (Sympathetic)
Nature's Bringer - 5 (Power) The wonders of the world at a touch.
At a touch, Atropa can generate plant/fungal-based matter or creations like trees and fungus. These creations have to make sense and be something the girl understands. The attribute is Acuity.
Floral Escape - 5 (Gift) Wander through the beauty of the world.
Atropa can sense and travel via plants and fungus. When relevant, the attribute is Finesse.
- Spirit Nature (8) - Atropa is a Nature spirit, as such she may shift to and live on the spirit plane.
- Manifestation (3) - Atropa creates a physical form based on what she believes is her self image. This makes her body difficult to change unless she sees herself keeping them. This makes her body immune to aging, poisons, disease, and broken limbs. Any parts seperated from her fade from existence.
- Natural Armor (3) - While it isn't noticeable, Atropa's entire body is a blend of wood and other natural materials along with human ones. This means her skin, muscles, and bones are more durable than the average person's.
- Self-Rationalization (5) - She lacks willpower, that much is obvious, but she's really good at convincing herself and that translates well to other mental effects. Mental Defense / Willpower is rolled with Acuity instead of Resolve.
- Spirit's Bane (-6) - Being a spirit, she can be halted by anti-spirit wards. She takes a -2 penalty when away from nature due to her Nature Affinity and spends a psyche to manifest and remain manifested in such areas. She cannot heal away from nature and her psyche recovery is hampered.
Total Currency: $_ CAD
- Also mine…
- Also mine…
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!