Demeanor: Alma looks like one of extreme discipline and reserve. She talks monotonously and has a neutral expression all the time. She refuses to laugh at jokes even if she actually finds them funny, and doesn't smile at cute things. One could wonder if this girl even has any emotions.
Nature: Alma is quite overemotional, when she was a child, a small scolding resulted in her crying about 4 hours straight. An ice cream cone would bring her to elation for almost a full day. Simply put she's way too extreme, this of course was quite the issue so she works hard to keep it under wraps. It takes all the discipline to not leap at the nearest cat and cuddle it for 6 hours.
Description: 5'6 tall girl with short black hair, usually wearing a plain dark green dress. She actually likes a frilly one with a large bow on the back but seldom wears it to look mature. She has lightly tanned skin from her gardening work, and a scars on her thigh from one of her brother's "training sessions". She doesn't wear lots of makeup other than what's necessary to cover her acne. She stands her lanky body as straight as an arrow, and is never seen slouching. Brown eyes complete the detailing.
http://user-cdn.spring.me/photos/20120809/n50241a5c14e17.jpg is the basis character image.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
- Physical Combat 4: Brawn, Alma is practiced in hand to hand combat as well as weapon usage with things like knives and swords. More exotic weapons give her trouble.
- Willpower 4: Brains, Alma is disciplined and great at keeping her emotions under wrap.
- Acrobatics 3: Agility Alma practices fancy tricks and flips, the reason doing so is mainly because she liked how graceful gymnasts looked.
- Perception 3: Pretty straight forward, noticing things.
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power or monster
- Phantom/Human As One 4: Alma has a phantom half called Mu that sticks by her. Mu was created by a mix of anomalous circumstances and Alma's overemotional tendencies. Mu normally is a white blob that floats however it can turn into a true phantom at the drop of a hat. Mu and Alma have the same unified will, however they possess different thought processes. For the most part they are almost 100% in sync, thus Mu's actions are part of Alma's. This brings apart some issues though,
- Phantom Possession 3: Alma can make it so Mu inhabits another person and aids them. However due to Mu's linked nature, whatever damage the possessed takes, Alma takes as well.
The side effect of your powers, not necessary.
- Overemotional which is displayed by her over the top and extreme reactions to some of the most minor things which leads to her attracting other phantoms and emotional based beings (Mild)
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Ear plugs
- stress ball
- Ace Bandages
- A hat she likes to put on Mu, though it's well hidden
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Katana she got from her brother. She doesn't use it often. because she's embarrassed by it
- Mini-fridge full of vegetables
- A large collection of books on gardening
- A big box of hair bows she finds cute but refuses to wear…thinking they make her look childish.
- A large wardrobe of dresses and the like, along with hats for Mu…some hairbows too.
Alma was always quite the loud child. The smallest bump would send her crying, her parents thought this was just a phase she had as a baby, however it continued into childhood. She was relentlessly teased since her over the top reactions were fun to watch, she wasn't as amused by this so she had to find a way to keep it under wraps. Her brother who was a anime obssessed weirdo decided that the only way to accomplish this was to train her in discipline. Mostly through anime style trainings from hell such as making her learn how to properly use a katana within 2 days or he'd burn all her dolls. He wasn't going to but she sure as hell wasn't risking it so she trained throughout the night. Another time she had to do 50 push ups with him sitting on her back, this was when she was only 12 by the way.
As Alma got older, her extreme emotions manifested as a phantom that remained dormant. when she was in kindergarten it was merely a small wisp she couldn't even notice herself. In elementary school it was a phantom that only she could see. At this point it would shift into actual monstrous forms with her mood, though she was getting discipline training from her brother to mitigate it. By highschool her phantom actually gained a true form, her parents were horrified. Her brother found it awesome, they decided that year she'd be home schooled to avoid issues. Of course eventually the GWU came knocking on their door. She willingly came though worries what will happen at her new school.
Alma has a green thumb and grows vegetables as a hobby.
Alma wishes to turn Mu into an entity separate from herself.
Figure out how to run up a 90 degree wall, mostly to look cool.
Obtain the sharpest blade in the world, sharp enough to cut diamond.