Demeanor: Alden gives off an uncaring demeanor. Seems to remain relatively calm or sarcastic. He might come off as unreliable, or lazy. He is a bit lazy, sure, but who isn't?
Nature: He's mostly calm and sarcastic. Still a kind soul though, has a lot of wisdom to offer. Sometimes enjoys blowing or cutting up things more than he should.
Description: Alden is a Caucasian teen standing at about 5'5. He has bluish green eyes and dark blonde hair that always seems to be a bit on the messy side. He has pale skin and lips normally formed into a bored frown to go with his calmness. He has an averagely proportioned athletic frame, closest comparison being to that of a soldier.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Innate combat skills - (4) Brawn Alden has the memories of all his ancestors. His more recent ancestors, like his great grand father, was in the trenches of italy, one of the more brutal fronts of the war. That's an example of the combat skills he has in his memories. (CQC)
- Fighting experience - (4) Agility Alden has a lot of combat experience behind him, not from himself, but from the memories he has inherited. This allows him to basically calculate what an enemy is going to do and where they are going to hit, allowing him to dodge. He's likely seen something like it before anyways. (Reflexes)
- Medical knowhow. - (4) Brains Alden's father works at a hospital, and his great grandfather was a combat medic when in the trenches of Italy. This means he has a decent amount of medical knowledge stored in his memories, and he can apply it to heal comrades! (First aid)
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually.
Inherited memory - 4 Due to a psychic anomaly, when Alden was born, he inherited all of the memories from his previous ancestors, his father, his grandfather, his great grandfather. The list goes on. He is able to use this to his advantage, be it in general know-how, or combat skills he has from his ancestors. (Can be used as a skill replacement from ancestors)
- Carson Baroque's marksmanship (WW2).
- Ben Baroque's rhetorical skills (1950's)
Memory alteration. - 3 - Alden is able to scan memories, though he does not do so without permission. He is also able to alter the memory, to rid the memory of any feelings it may induce in it's owner, they still remember it, but the memory doesn't induce any feelings, positive or negative.
Things that cause problems for your character, often side effect of your powers (or of having your powers), not necessary. Not just 'limitations' of your powers.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Old black leather jacket covered in stitches and patches, it's a wonder the thing is still holding together, seems to date back to world war two. A hand me down. He can normally be found wearing it. The jacket goes down to his knees.
- Butterfly knife.
- Reading glasses
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Bookshelf of journals, filled with the written histories of ancestors
- Well taken care of M1 Garand rifle
- A few gaming consoles
- Gaming laptop
- Trench knife
Alden was born in Arkansas to a family that is just on the border of redneck. An ex military father who worked at a hospital, and a mother who works as a Walmart vendor. He was normal for the most part as a baby. Save for a few things strangely off. When he was born, he wasn't even crying. It was clear that something was wrong around when he was 2 years of age. He showed ridiculous amounts of development, walking and speaking, education in general. Especially history class, where the teacher would get mad at him for pointing out flaws in the history. Throughout his childhood, it was just chalked down to him having a seriously good intellect, as he grew, the strength of his mind caused a strange ability to form. Allowing him to read memories, and even alter them so that the person still remembers them, but the feelings that they induce are no longer there. This was discovered after he used it on a person who had been through horrible bullying and was left scarred due to it, he used the ability in an attempt to help. Upon it being discovered what he did, he was moved from his school by his parents to receive education at Fifth sanctum.
Alden has the memories of his ancestors. All of them. Yes, even those memories. Much to his dismay.