Demeanor: Adison is a lot like his mother, what with his happy, life-loving personality with a bit of attitude. He is very much a leader and enjoys when things go right. A kind soul, he always looks out for other people, especially his family. Family is important, that is what both mom and dad taught him.
Nature: Adison can also be a lot like his father. He is a strong and loyal character. Very brave and never afraid to stick his neck out for others. Within his blue eyes, he sees nothing but potential and the best in people. He is always willing to give the bad guy a second chance. But only a second chance.
Description: Adison is strong and smart. He stands at exactly 6'1" and has dazzling blue eyes and dirty blond hair that's almost always put up into a style. Adison enjoys to look his best– and only his best. Back in his time, he was a bit of a ladykiller.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Natural Leader - (4) Brains Being the unofficial leader of three other siblings gives you a bit of confidence in your abilities… it could also lead to a development of charisma. Thus, Adison can inspire courage or change the views of people by making it seem like he knows what he's doing. Which… he sorta does. (Charisma; Leadership)
- Don't Touch My Sister! - (6) Brawn Having a hot-ass sister might also mean having to put down any guys who only want to use her for her body. Adison is well-built. He often works out so he can keep up with his body and that comes in handy when pummeling creepo's. (Fighting; Hand-to-Hand)
- My Dad's a Chemistry Teacher - (4) Brains His father was a chemistry teacher… so you can be quite sure that he knows something to do with chemistry. As little or as big as that knowledge pool might be. (Knowledge Checks; Chemistry)
- Athletic Swimmer - (2) Agility Because of how often their family would visit the beach, Adison has gained a great love of the water. Therefore, he's an excellent swimmer and surfer. (Balance Checks; Water)
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually.
Mother's Legacy (3) - Adison is the son of a jellyfish girl. As such, he gains some of her abilities. Adison always has to wear gloves as his bare hands can bring on the painful toxic sting of a jellyfish. Effects of his sting: vomiting, profuse sweating, headache, agitation, rapid heart rate, high blood pressure, the sting leaves a welt like a whip mark, which can be very painful for several days, pain in the kidneys and back, muscle cramps, tachycardia (heart failure), fever, shock, and may cause the heart or lungs to stop functioning. In some cases his venom causes so much pain it can put the entire body in a paralyzing shock, causing a victim's body to completely shut down. All in all he cannot touch anyone with his bare hands or he risks killing them. Just like a jellyfish, his skin has the ability to illuminate itself in poorly lit environments. His skin puts off a soft glow of a singular color, or he can "blink" various colors in a strobing pattern that starts at his head and moves down to his toes in a constant blinking pattern.
Father's Legacy (3) - Adison also takes on some of the powers of his father. Because of this, Adison may be able to turn himself into a cloud of mist at will or float around on a cloud of mist if he so chooses. He might also be able to turn parts of himself into mist at will, although this can be difficult. Any items on his person change into mist as well. Adison may also spontaneously create mist from his body, allowing him to disappear within it or confuse his enemies.
Lord of the Air (3) - Adison has the unique ability to control the movements of wind and gasses. This does not stem from his mother or father, but instead is a unique ability that he developed. With this ability, he is able to jump through the air to give the illusion of flight, move at incredible speeds when used or give him the ability to use air currents for combat— pushing enemies back with a powerful gust of wind.
Things that cause problems for your character, often side effect of your powers (or of having your powers), not necessary. Not just 'limitations' of your powers.
- Electricity— (Mild) Just like his father, Adison has a weakness to electricity. It does double damage and causes him to turn into a cloud of mist spontaneously.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Picture of Wendy
- Black rope necklace given by his mother
- A couple of quarters to make his pockets jingle… that's cool, right?
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Vase with roses
Adison Aeris was one of three children. Triplets. His two other siblings were Claudia and Kyle Aeris. His fourth sibling, Athene Aeris came later. Adison was born in the year 2023 in another similar timeline. He was one of the triplets born to Jonathan and Cindaria Aeris. Their life was simple. Jonathan was a chemistry teacher and Cindaria was an established fashion designer. They did very well with keeping up the children. While Claudia always hogged the attention of their father, Adison would often either pick on Kyle or play with his mother, when she wasn't busy. If not that, then… it was only the nanny that they had. Unfortunately, years later, Cindaria died in an accident Jonathan was unable to save her from. This resulted in a month of depression among the four siblings. But, one day, Kyle, Claudia and Adison came up with the bright idea to travel back in time to save their mother from death! But… Kyle miscalculated and… they got transported somewhere else. Now, they are stuck in the year 2018 in Fifth Sanctum– in another timeline altogether. They were found in the basement, where the machine would have been in their timeline. Unless they can figure a way back… they're stuck forever.
- Claudia Aeris— My sister. I love her absolutely to pieces and wish only the best for her. She came with me to this timeline… and we helped get our teenage mother and father back together with the help of Auntie Zita.
- Oh, my God. I am so, so sorry, sis. I can't take back what I did. I am so, so sorry. I just want to be your brother again.
- Marissa— Holy shit. Holy… shit. This is the first time I blushed since my first girlfriend in middle school. My weakness is electricity and there's a spark in her. Gets me every time. Shit.
- Welp. I know I was a bit of a dick for doing it… but there isn't much going here. She's a sweet girl. I hope she finds someone who can care about her more, that way she won't get so hurt.
- Nora— You know… at first I wasn't sure about this chick. Since my sister is dating her, I'll give her a second chance. If she blows it… that's on her.
- I am not going to talk about her. Or that night. Fuck.
- Zita— She's just like the Auntie Zita I know! Oh, my God. I love her. Zita is awesome in any timeline.
- Athene— Ohohoho… I missed Auntie Athene. She was just so freaking awesome! She still is, hell. Just wanna give her a big hug.
- Cindaria— MOM. Well…. soooorta. I really miss her. Ever since that accident…. I dunno… I wish mom would come back. Not sure if we have the best chance at doing that.
- Apparently, not everything works out. Even in different timelines…
- Corylyn— This chick is hot as hell. But… I dunno. I think she just tries too hard. Sweet to look at but is she just fishing around? Psh. I think she thinks I'm falling for it. I'm really not. Not a girl I would want my sister getting involved with.
- Haven't seen her in aaaages.
- Kiria— Sorry. I just… yeah… I'm sorry. I'm too stupid to even tell you I can't.
- Wendy— She is… the one. I think. I'm pretty sure. There's no other way to explain what I feel. It's just there. Either side, one side… it doesn't matter. The only word I can even think of for this situation is… I love her. Seriously. And I thought I'd never fall in love.
Tiers and Progression
|Tier 0 - Succeeded|
|Moving to Perfection - Increase Brawn by 1|
|Learning New Tricks - Increase DTMS|
|Toughen Up - Increase HP by 2|
|Power Boost - LotA/FL|
|Tier 1 - Current|
|Tier 2 - Locked|
|Tier 3 - Locked|
|Tier 4 - Locked|
Weekly Total: 21
Soft RP Total: 0
Hard RP Total: 0
— Adi is broke, man.
Job Allowance: 0
RP-Gained Allowance: 0
Total Earned: 0