Name: Cass Walker-Handal
XP Unspent/Total: 2/94
Appearance: Sickly, stunted and frail well beyond the point of disability. Usually in a high-tech wheelchair. Feminine facial features. Deathly pale. Scraggly, shoulder-length neon blue hair. Intimidatingly bright and expressive green eyes. Metallic left shoulder. Presented gender varies.
Personality: Brash, cavalier and confident. Beneath that overconfidence is more confidence. Underneath that confidence is the fear they will never be worthy of the amount of money spent keeping them alive. And beneath that, an unrivaled well of emotional pain.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes:
Likes: Technology, Sex, Anything Vulgar
Dislikes: Rules, Introspection, Boring Shit
Hobbies: Gaming, Drugs
Vitality Total: 1
Reflex Total: 10
Willpower Total: 10
Parry Roll: 4
Mundane DR: 6 (8)
Ability DR: 3
Equipped: Reinforced Jacket 3/2, School Provided Kinetic Barrier (Missions Only) 2/0
- Ranged - (6) Finesse, Cass is a top-tier gamer across all genres and is ranked as one of the best RTS and MOBA players in the world. Their skill in Shooting games isn't far behind.
- Reflexes (6) Finessse, Gaming is great for them.
- Research - (6) Acuity, Even without their technological advantages, Cass is a reservoir of knowledge.
- Perception (6) Acuity, A necessary skill for any gamer.
- Computers (6) Acuity, Half Saudi, Half Australian, Half Robot.
- Mechanics (6) Acuity, With their upbringing, of course they'd take to making a thing or two.
- Inventing (6) Acuity, And blowing up a thing or two.
- Analysis (6) Acuity, And figuring out what the hell blew up.
- Willpower (6) Resolve, Want to control Cass? Implant your suggestions, subjugate their will? Yeah, you've bit off more than you can chew. Cass' Mental Defense will more likely turn your brain into a pretzel.
- Social (6) Charisma, Confidence is key when it comes to Social Stuff, and Cass has confidence by the truckload.
None! Cass is the batman of Sanctum.
Total Currency: $643
XP and Advancement